happy december!

Ahoy! Happy December, par-tay people!
I hope the turkeys were tasty and the in laws were tolerable this lovely Thanksgiving. I know that I sure enjoyed an insane amount of pie and leftovers. Oh yah you betcha. And of course, lots and lots of noveling happening! I'm really excited to head in the last leg of what I'm working on to share with you guys soon!

Check out this fantabuloso article about muah talking a little bit about The Towers!
Again, if you haven't had a chance to snag a copy of it yet, you cant get it on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Also, as a fledgling indie author, it is no secret that it is a tough, tough world out there for us and every review you leave means the world to me and I really do read and appreciate every single one left on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Good Reads! Even if you don't have the means to buy the book and read it, every time you talk about it or share something on facebook, it really helps.
Thank you so, so much!

There are also a few new little things on my free reads webpage! OoOoOOOoooohhhh.....
http://natcrush360.wix.com/readberger

Another thing that I haven't shared on my facebook page yet (oh ho! lookey here, the fancy blog readers get to cash in on bragging rights now, hey?) is that I will be in the Detroit area from mid December until the end of the year and possibly thinking about doing a book signing event of some kind down there. Comment and let me know if you are interested!

okay, thats all. I'm done for now....i think.



Happy Holidays, everyone!

xoxoxo
~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment