NMU Lightkeeper Book Signing



Awesome time reading at Northern Michigan University tonight! Special thank you to NMU The Lightkeeper for organizing the event and all the other amazing talented undergraduate writers who read pieces this evening! Very cool to get a chance to read for people....hoping to organize another one in the near future! stay tuned!
(photo by Nikke Nason)

I was a little freaked out to see a tiny human sitting in the back of the room......
so. many. swears. 
ermagerd. 
I tried to edit myself and we all know how well that went.....shitty fuck fucking tits. And not only that, I HAD to read the goriest scene in the entire book.....
I think i scarred the small person for life. But he had a totally hipster dad with a long beard. So i think that makes it better? Right? RIGHT?
I don't know. Im just trying to make myself feel better.
Anyway, the room wasn't totally empty. There were like eight people there.

Yay! Go me!

But not just because they were there for the poetry reading afterwards.......(shifty eyes) .....maybe.....



No comments:

Post a Comment