Quote Saturday: #3

Well hullo there! Sorry that I missed quote Saturday yesterday. For forgetting, here are two of my favorites!
Have a good week, everyone! 





I don’t do that cute, cuddly, romantic stuff, okay?"
I raise my hands in defense. “I never said you did. You’re just an insensitive, heartless boy who only cares about a good hump and dump.”
 “I’m glad we’re finally beginning to understand each other.” He grins, roughly patting my shoulder.
 I bend down and scoop up a handful of mud and smear it across his face, wiping the remainder of it on his shirt with a wide grin.
 Stratus blinks after a moment with a slight nod. “Nice.”


Upon the third cleared throat, I realize I have stumbled across a taboo subject, one that requires staring at the ceiling and nervous tapping feet. Why? If the children here aren’t born in the walls, where would they come from that deserves such avoidance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment