super secret screenplay

Hay-lo everyone! Happy friday!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I do have other work besides The Towers I've been hacking away at. You just haven't heard about most of it recently because I've been pouring all my time into this amazing screenplay I'm writing for a friend. I wish I could share it with all of you for your reading pleasure but, alas, it is considered top secret/area 51/xyzzx/3rd floor corridor/ect. at this point in time by request of the director. But now the first draft of the screenplay is finito!

hoorayyyy 

Anywho, at this point you shall (hopefully) be finding updates from new/older pieces that are not currently under lock and key. Be sure to let me know which of my pieces you've enjoyed most and I'll try to post some cool super awesome behind the scenes of my brain stuff regarding said story! 


No comments:

Post a Comment